We reserve the right to change this below policy at any point of time of which you will be promptly updated.
- All the things exposed in this website like editorial content or creatives are the proprietary to ChefOnline Foundation. These materials are right protected by London Copyright act and also may not be copied, used in any purposes or being reproduced or entirely transmitted or any of its parts without prior notice or any express written consent of ChefOnline Foundation.
- Re-using any of the editorial contents created by ChefOnline Foundation and creatives went online for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
-Links to this concerned website should not be made without the permission of ChefOnline Foundation.
- The Company name and Logo are the registered service marks of ChefOnline Foundation. In this aspect, it should be clearly notified that all other trademarks and service marks which are used or referred to on this website are the sole property of their respective owners.
- The Information depicted on the site apparently only for general illustrative and instructional determination only. It does not create for a business or professional service relationship.
- As business practice, business challenges, technology, laws and regulations vary by country and eventually change from time to time. Therefore, compliances along with such standards depends obviously on the particular circumstances.
-Any dependence on the information in this site is merely at the user’s or nominated authorities’ own risk.
- This site might have links to servers which is being maintained by other organizations. In this regard, ChefOnline Foundation does not provide any about the correctness or source of information found on any of these servers or the content of any file that you might choose to download from a third-party site indeed.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP addresses.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data details regarding your online visit behaviour
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- In order to send you promotional emails which bears information finding interesting.
- For filling out surveys and participate in other types of market research and promotion.
- Customizing our website according to your online visit behavior and personal preferences as well.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
ChefOnline Foundation is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. ChefOnline Foundation has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.